Aspyr Media announced the immediate availability of Spider-Man 2 1.1 with support for Intel-based Macs on Wednesday. The update converts the video game into a Universal Binary Application, so it maintains the ability to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel models, and also sports improved graphics performance. In the game, Spider-Man battles through the streets of New York against Doc Ock. The update to Spider-Man 2 is free, and available for download at the Mac Game Files Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Using PrimeSense Tech for iPhone 8 3D Front Facing Camera
- Rumors about March Apple Event for iPhone SE and iPads Get Serious
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Unlimited Data Plan Comparison
- iPhone Prototypes Must Be Carried In A Special Case
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.