Niagra Software has released a new version of Splendid City, bringing it to version 4.0. Splendid City is a sports themed scheduling app designed to cover all aspects of league organizing and scheduling. The latest version adds several new enhancements including drag-and-drop support and improved object handling. According to Sports Scheduler:
Here at Niagara Software, we wanted to let you know that weive updated our sports scheduling software called Splendid City to v4.0.
Splendid City Team Sports Scheduler, and Sports Scheduling System is useful for people who organize team sport or game events. It can manage sport schedules of any size and complexity. Simply fill in the requested information into the wizard like interface, and Splendid City automates the season, tournament, league, match, and round-robin schedules.
New program features are as follows:
- adds a utility for importing objects in alternative formats
- adds support for drag and drop of pool objects to the Object Wizard as well as Schedule View games
- improved swap utility with support for batch swapping of gamesi dates
- adds the ability to be more specific with game object constraints by allowing constraints to be bounded by dates as well as specific days of the week and specific times of days of the week
- Added to the schedule view game state indicators that provide useful information for quickly determining the state of a particular game or group of games
- Add the ability to use custom HTML templates for Splendid City web site integration
- improved handling of object specific constraints
You can find more information about the latest Splendid City release at the Niagra Software Web site. Splendid City 4.0 is available for US$32.00.