Niagra Software has released an update for Advanced Team Scheduler, bringing it to version 7.5.1. Advanced Team Scheduler is a sports themed scheduling app designed to cover all aspects of league organizing and scheduling. The update features several enhancements including improved cross-platform portability and multi-level tutorials. According to Sports Scheduler:
Here at Niagara Software, we wanted to let you know that weive updated Advanced Team Scheduler to version 7.5.1.
Useful for people who organize team sporting or game events. It can organize an unlimited number of teams for an unlimited number of games. Simply fill in the requested information into the wizard like interface, and Advanced Team Scheduler automates the season, tournament, league, match, round-robin schedules.
New program features are as follows:
- The ATS project file (.tsproj) format (XML) changed to support portability across all supported platforms (Mac OS, Mac OS X, Windows, Unix, Linux) and release versions
- Added the ability to import older ATS v7 project files for conversion to the new project file format
- New iToolsi menu choice giving quicker access to the ATS E-mailer, Option/Preferences panels
- Object oriented support for handling of game score results
- New Printable View for HTML output of individual object schedules
- Users now have the option to allow or disallow game schedules to be automatically renumbered after the schedule build
- New Multilevel tutorials available for the beginner, intermediate, or expert level user
- Ability to filter master schedule data view by schedule objects as well as by schedule dates
- New custom ATS application icon, created by graphic artist Joshua Jones of mindfad.com
You can find more information about the Advanced Team Scheduler update at the Sports Scheduler Web site. Advanced Team Scheduler 7.5.1 is available for US$32.00.