With FREE real-time quotes, a ticker, tracking lists, and custom alerts, any investor can become a better day trader. Trade Assist provides the portfolio management tools desired by the long term investors with logs of all transactions for when the dreaded tax day comes along. Trade Assist now supports international markets, proxy servers, and multiple portfolios, tickers and tracking lists. Whether you day trade, long term invest, or dabble in both, Trade Assist is the tool to use! You can install a time-limited demo version and try it out before you purchase.
New to Trade Assist 2.2.7:
- Fixed "vs. S&P" Graph bug
- Fixed bug which prohibited negative changes as an Action criteria
- Fixed bug related to Timed Actions
- Fixed bug with Yahoo! UK
- Speed improvements throughout program
- Miscellaneous improvements and fixes
Trade Assist Features:
- Free real-time quotes
- International quotes integrated seamlessly into the application from most major markets
- Detailed information windows for each stock display current quote data and graphs
- Up-to-date Portfolio management
- A scrolling, graphical ticker to display your quotes
- News window shows you all the important headlines for any stock
- Historical quotes show you a stockis performance over time
- Graph window gives you editable graphs
- Television window displays streaming video from sources like Bloomberg right in Trade Assist
- An editable historical log of all your past transactions for easy accounting
- Actions which can notify you about how your stocks are doing by email or alert
- Multiple users lets you have private portfolios for anybody who uses your computer.
- Currency conversion shows you values of any currency in any other currency
- Free testing period with access to all features
TradeAssist is available for US$24.95. You can find more information at the Essentrix Software Web site.