Storix on Monday announced the addition of Mac OS X and Windows support to its System Backup Administrator (SBA) software with the release of version 5.2. SBA centrally manages data backups for individual computers or across an entire network, with optional 128/192/256-bit encryption. It can recover an entire system or even restore it to a different computer. It also supports LVM, software RAID and different file system types. Pricing starts at US$79 for a Desktop Edition license; different pricing models are available.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
- AT&T to Buy Time Warner in $85.4B Deal
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.