Sybase iAnywhere on Tuesday released a Universal Binary of SQL Anywhere for Mac, enabling the data management and synchronization software to run on Intel-based Macs. The application offers multiple data access interfaces, including JDBC, ODBC, Perl, and PHP, enabling users to bi-directionally synchronize information between heterogeneous database servers and databases running on Macs.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
- AT&T to Buy Time Warner in $85.4B Deal
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.