System Support Products, Inc. has released a new app for Mac OS X users, Stock Calculator 1.0. Stock Calculator is a utility designed for calculating stock trade profits and losses. The app features several calculating features including built-in stock fractions and total cash outlay. According to System Support Products:
System Support Products, Inc. announces the availability of Stock Calculator for Apple Mac OS X.
Stock Calculator is a stock trade profit/loss and share price calculator application.
Stock Calculator is designed to be the perfect assistant for anyone doing online stock trading. Besides total cash outlay and profit/loss calculations, Stock Calculator is ideal for performing iwhat ifi analyses, such as determining what share price a stock needs to attain in order to return a specified profit.
Highlights of the new application include:
- When buying stock, Stock Calculator can determine the total cash outlay, per share buying price, or number of shares
- When selling stock, Stock Calculator can determine the net profit amount and total return percentage, or the per share selling price
- Stock Calculator can optionally include flat rate, percentage, per share, or custom commissions in the calculations
- Calculations can be saved, opened, and printed for future reference
- A built-in Stock Fractions table is available for performing at-a-glance conversions between dollar amount share prices and stock fractions in 1/64 increments
You can find more information about the Stock Calculator release at the System Support Products, Inc. Web site. Stock Calculator 1.0 is free for previous Classic users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.