TLA Systems Ltd. has announced that a Beta release of DragThing created for Intel-based Macs is now available for download from its Web site. Developer James Thomson noted that itis only of interest to anyone who has access to Appleis Developer Transition Kit hardware, but anyone who does is welcome to download the software, try it out and submit bugs. He added in a statement that he hopes the release "is a clear statement to existing and potential DragThing users that we will be ready to support Appleis new Intel machines on day one."
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.