Late on Wednesday, The Mac Observer published extensive coverage of Appleis Q2 2006 financial results, including the following stories:
- TMO Reports - Apple Reports Revenue of $4.3 Billion, Profits of $410 Million [UPDATE]
- Apple Reports Strong iPod, Music Sales
- TMO Reports - Apple CFO: Consumers Slow to Buy, Waiting for More Intel-Ready Macs
- TMO Reports - First Time Mac Buyers Up to 50 Percent in Apple Stores [UPDATE]
- TMO Reports - Apple Reveals Plans to Open 40 New Stores in FY06
- TMO Reports - Apple Exec: "Weire Seeing a High Level of Interest in Boot Camp"