Norbyte has released Spinnn, a Tetris-like title that comes with 30 different games divided into four sets of rules: Classic, which uses basic puzzle pieces; Disposable Things, where the games have objects, such as a tree, that can be incorporated into the action; Built To Last, in which some objects canit be removed from the board; and Tricky, which mixes Classic with magic tools that help the player. Pricing is US$19.95. Mac OS X v10.2 is required.
Recent News See All »
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.