Feelorium has released an update for Textation, bringing it to version 1.1. Textation is designed to allow users text manipulation of QuickTime tracks and has support for Chapter Tracks and HREF Tracks. The update features performance enhancements including an Automatic Preview function. According to Feelorium:
FEELORIUM has released Textation 1.1. today.
Textation is an easy to use QuickTime text track editor. Simply point, click and type the text needed to display, without the need to manipulate text descriptors manually and type time codes one by one. Textation can also check the validity of time codes while you input data.
Textation also supports creations of Chapter Tracks and HREF Tracks, as well as subtitle/caption tracks. It is easy to create these types of tracks in seconds using Textation.
You can also preview the resulting movie on the same project window by just clicking a switch.
- This version lets you import a text file into a new text track
- This version adds Automatic Preview function
- This version adds steppers next to various text input boxes
- This version adds two new menu items: Half Size, Double Size\\
- This version adds a new preference item: Set dimensions of new track same as reference movie\\
- You can disable Textation to resize window when setting the reference movie
- You can input sample text on the project window as well as on the Sample Info window
- On the Sample Info window, the track info tab view will appear only if Override Track Info is checked
- When adding new sample, Textation will base on the current movie time to insert the newly created sample into the correct row
- After updating the preview movie, Textation restores the movie time and sets the movie active
- This version fixes an incompatibility with QuickTime 6 Public Preview 1
You can find more information about Textation release at the Feelorium Web site. Textation 1.6 is available for US$23.00.