The Iconfactory an ARTIS Software have released a new app for Mac users, xScope 1.0. xScope is a utility designed for taking on-screen image measurements. The app features tool access via a menu bar and hotkey support. According to The Iconfactory:
ARTIS Software and The Iconfactory are pleased to announce the release of a new software product co-developed for Mac OS X - xScope.
xScope is a powerful set of tools for designers that are ideal for measuring, aligning and inspecting on-screen graphics and layouts. The software consists of six tools in one:
- Rulers - On-screen rulers that measure distances and angles
- Screens - A dynamic view of smaller screen sizes & browser content areas
- Loupe - A magnifying glass that gives you a close-up view of your work
- Guides - Markers for precise horizontal and vertical alignment
- Frames - Markers for precise width, height & origin alignment
- Crosshair - Finds the exact location on screen
All of xScopeis tools are easily accessed by handy menu bar icons, a floating toolbar, or via powerful user-definable hotkeys. xScopeis tool set is quickly and easily available at any time and is a valuable asset to any graphic or screen designer using a Mac and OS X.
You can find more information about the xScope release at the Icon Factory Web site. xScope is available for US$14.95.