The latest Apple Store at The Oaks Mall in Thousand Oaks, California, is opening at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time on October 29. The first 1,100 visitors will get a free Applet-shirt, and one lucky winner will get the Grand Opening Sweepstakes prize, a Digital Lifestyle Collection valued at US$2,350. The prize package includes a 17-inch flat-panel iMac G5, iPod nano, Canon PowerShot SD400 digital camera, Canon ZR100 digital camcorder, and an Epson Stylus R200 printer. The new store will have all of the usual Apple features including a Genius Bar, and The Studio where specialists will teach how to use various Apple related products and software.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.