Peninsula Groupis printer drivers let Mac OS X applications print to most thermal label printers. The drivers support printers from Datamax, Eltron, Zebra, Tharo, TEC, Brady, Intermec and Peninsula. The printers show up in the standard print dialog window, and include controls for print speed, temperature, black mark sensors, cutters, and more. Peninsulais Thermal Printer Driver is priced at ?150 (about US$258).
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.