Redcort software has recently updated its Virtual TimeClock Professional software to version 4.3. Virtual TimeClock Pro is designed to replace mechanical employee time clocks, and runs on both OS X and the Classic Mac OS. The new version brings enhanced functionality and greater stability. From Redcort:
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use time and attendance software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals,departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
WHATiS NEW IN 4.3?
- Data file and hard disk access is reduced 40-60%.
- The page break option is again available when printing from the File menu.
- Timecard cumulative totals are displayed on reports with page breaks.
- The option to total hours for salaried workers is now enabled by default.
- Worker records excluded from reports are no longer in timecard menus.
- Several refinements for the new networking mechanism introduced in 4.2.
- New manual file unlocking (see the ReadMe for details).
- Multiple users on Mac OS X are once again supported.
- The data file icon again displays correctly under OS 9.
Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.3 is free for current users, US$179 for new users, and is available now. You can find more information and a free fully-functional demo at Redcort Softwareis Web site.