The PandaWare Company has released a update for TimeCache, bringing it to version 5.1.1. TimeCache is a time and expense tracking app designed for billing clients. The update adds several new enhancements including improved FileMaker exporting. According to PandaWare Company:
The PandaWare Company has updated TimeCache, its popular time and billing application, to version 5.1.1.
TimeCache 5.1.1 adds options for assigning hourly billing categories, makes it easier to view lengthy entries, and adds interface and reporting customization options.
A detailed list of improvements in TimeCache 5.1.1:
- Added ability to use Activity rates in conjunction with Client and Project billing rates
- Added ability to view entire contents of lengthy Daily Log and Job Sheet entries by Control-clicking them
- Added ability to change Remote window color
- Added option to show number of units for fixed-rate expense entries
- Added ability to resize "custom field" on Project and Summary report layouts to use as a project description
- Improved support for exporting project data to FileMaker template
- Improved behavior of time entry dialog to retain partial hours below rounding threshhold
You can find more information about the TimeCache update at the PandaWare Company Web site. TimeCache 5.1.1 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$45.00.