Script Software has released a new time tracking app, Project Timer. Project Timer is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. Project Timer ships supporting both OS X and Classic, and features AutoSave in event of unsaved crashes. According to Script Software:
Project Timer is the simplest and easiest to use time tracking software available. Excellent for independent contractors, consultant and anyone who needs to monitor the time they spend on various tasks.
Project Timer is the best way of recording the amount of time that is spent working on a project, contract or anything. Project Timer uses tab delimited text as its file format. You can import Project Timer files in to mainstream applications.
Now you can save time and make money by using Project Timer.
- this carbon application works on OS X and Classic
- simple to use
- a click of the button to start and stop timing
- totals are then generated
- works unattended in the background
- open Project Timer files in AppleWorks or Microsoft Excel
- AutoSave restores unsaved files after a crash
- Add, Edit or Remove comments from time entries
- Recent Item
You can find more information about Project Timer at the Script Software Web site. Project Timer is available for US$20.00.