Script Software has released ann update for Project Timer, bringing it to version 1.2.2. Project Timer is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. The update features several new enhancements including display improvements and bug fixes. According to Script Software:
Project Timer 1.2.2 is a major upgrade to the worldis most popular time tracking program for Mac (Jaquar 10.2 and lower) and Windows.
Project Timer is not only the simplest and most powerful time tracking software available it is now one of the most fully featured ways to track billable time. Excellent for consultants, freelancers, lawyers, architects, independent contractors, video and audio pros and anyone who needs to monitor the time they spend on various tasks and then bill clients for that time.
Version Changes in 1.2:
- Warning when deleting record, that it can not be undone
- Bought back the window title animation
- Command-Delete shortcut for removing records without dialog
- Project Timer now remembers last chosen Client and Category
- New Caching engine - should improve performance
- Currency can now be displayed after earnings
- Now remembers export settings
- Can now select and delete multiple rows
- Calculating overnight appeared in beta 1, now fixed
- Typo in the AutoOpen file warning dialog
- and more..
You can find more information about Project Timer update at the Script Software Web site. Project Timer 1.2.2 is available for US$20.00.