BKeeney Software has released an update for BK Task Timer, bringing it to version 2.0.5. BK Task Timer is a is a time metering app designed for professionals using hourly contract labor. The update features several enhancements including improved Classic and MySQL support. According to BK Task Timer:
BK Task Timer version 2.0.5 is now available from BKeeney Software, Inc.
BK Task Timer is an easy-to-use timer that helps users keep track of their time spent on projects and the tasks associated with those projects. Tasks can be global or project specific. Preference settings allow the user to modify the type of information to report including rounding, minimum time to report and what fields to show. Reports can be displayed, printed and exported into a variety of formats for use with other programs.
Among the changes in Task Timer 2.0.5:
- Better data integrity under OS 9
- Tasks are an optional report field
- Under Mac OS X, elapsed time is shown in the dock
- Improved cross platform MySQL compatibility
- Added the ability to go to the editors directly from the timing window
- Added the ability to reset window locations to the main screen
- Timing now stops when the machine is put to sleep
- Various other bug fixes
You can find more information about latest BK Task Timer update at the BKeeney Software Web site. Task Timer 2.0.5 is available for US$15.00.