To The Point Software has released an update for simpleDays, bringing it to version 3.2. simpleDays is a utility designed for personal time management. The update fixes several bug issues. According to To The Point Software:
Version 3.2 of simpleDays is a major update of this integrated suite of personal information and time management tools. Features include: a perpetual calendar, popup reminders of special events, "to do" management, a personal journal, a day planner, contact information management, storage of and access to internet favorites and email addresses, searchable on-line help, and more.
New in this version:
- fixed a bug that removed some formatting when text was highlighted in the journal text field
- preference choice to show or hide console on opening of calendar window now saves properly
- calendar window now remembers its position between program runs
- reminder days marking on main calendar changed from underlining to red digits
- reminders sort by date correctly now
- fixed a bug that could affect reminder data when edited
- preference setting for Journal text color fixed
You can find more information about the simpleDays update at the To The Point Software Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.