Toshiba on Thursday introduced e-STUDIO360CP, a color business printer thatis networkable via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. It also features a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, 32 PPM (pages per minute) in color and 36 PPM in black-and-white, 2400 DPI image quality, USB and Parallel ports, and more. Itis available now for US$3,549. Mac OS X v10.2 or OS 9.x is required. A product page was not available on the Toshiba Web site as this article was published.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.