Panic released Transmit 3.5 on Thursday, adding Universal Binary support to the companyis FTP file transfer application. In addition to native Intel and PowerPC-based Mac support, the application received several other significant improvements including the ability to edit any file in any location, support for SOCKS 4, 4a, and 5 proxies, improved synchronization tools, Growl support, contextual menus, and more. The update is free to current Transmit 3 owners, and is available for download at the Panic Web site. Transmit 3.5 is priced at US$29.95.
Recent News See All »
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
- GOP, Businesses Want to Spam Your Voicemail Without Calling Your Phone
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.