Troi Automatisering has released an update for Troi URL Plug-in, bringing it to version 2.7. Troi URL Plug-in is a Filemaker Pro plug-in designed for auto-form filling and URL data retrieval. The update features several enhancements including new switches and improved long filename support. According to Troi Automatisering:
Troi Automatisering today announced the availability of the 2.7 version of the Troi URL Plug-in for FileMaker Pro 6.
Troi File Plug-in is a very powerful tool for getting access to information outside the FileMaker Pro database. Any files or folders stored on the computer can be accessed through the functions of the plug-in.
Troi File Plug-in 2.7 has these improvements:
- Improved the TrFile-MetaData function. Added 2 new switches to choose the correct character encoding
- Added better support for long filenames on Mac OS X, up to 255 characters. You can now get long names in the TrFile-ListFolder and the TrFile-Search function. Other functions already worked with long names
- Added a switch "-CurrentAppFolder" to the TrFile-GetPathTo function, which returns the folder of the current running application
- (Mac OS X only) Changed behaviour of the switch
- "CurrentApplication". This function now returns the FSSpec to the FileMaker application package (usually FileMaker Pro.app), instead of the carbon executable inside this package
- and more...
You can find more information about the Troi URL Plug-in update at the Troi Automatisering Web site. Troi URL Plug-in 2.7 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$59.00.