Ultralingua has released an update for the Ultralingua Dictionary line, bringing it to version 4.2. Ultralingua Dictionaries are foreign language dictionaries designed for improving comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar. The update features expanded language additions and Norwegian language suport. According to Ultralingua:
Ultralingua is happy to announce the release of version 4.2 of the Ultralingua Dictionaries for Macintosh (OS X).
Those of you who knew earlier versions of Ultralingua are already familiar with the strength of our language products. We offer professional grade dictionaries (both bilingual and monolingual) for education, government and industry. Version 4.2 offers an impressive array of improvements. In addition to our hundreds of thousands of definitions and translations, our online grammar references, and other important features, we have now added:
- Vast additions to various language databases (especially the English Dictionary and Thesaurus, and Portuguese-English
- Norwegian-English, created in collaboration with Kunnskapsforlaget Publishing, of Norway
- Latin-English; a scholarly dictionary for readers of classics
- Much improved indexing
- Many cosmetic improvements
- Interaction with other applications on Mac OS X (via Services)
You can find more information about the Ultralingua Dictionaries update at the Ultralingua Web site. Upgrades from 3.x are available for US$14.95, while the full version is available for US$29.95.