Pocket Software has released an update for PocketDock, bringing it to version 2.23. PocketDock is organizational utility designed to simplify launching. The maintenance release has improved language support. According to Pocket Software:
PocketDock 2.23 has been released and is available for download. PocketDock 2.23 is a maintenance release that adds Japanese language support.
PocketDock is a utility to organize and launch applications, documents, web links, and email addresses. It supports multiple skins or looks. PocketDock has the following features:
- Multiple skin support
- Drag and drop of links and tabs
- Customizable links, tabs and docks
- Multiple docks
- Can launch documents, applications, web links, email addresses
- Web links and email addresses can be added via services
- Supports Internet Explorer, iCab, OmniWeb, Netscape/Mozilla, Outlook Express (Classic), Eudora, Opera and AddressBook
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Dutch
You can find more information about the PocketDock update at the Pocket Software Web site. PocketDock 2.23 is available for US$20.00.