Announcing BTV Pro 5.0.1, an update to the popular shareware video capture, editing and animation application for the Macintosh written by Ben Bird.
BTV Pro is an application for the Macintosh that allows you to view, capture and edit video, create stop-motion animations, and also has advanced capture features such as frame averaging, time lapse and motion detection. It works with any Macintosh compatible video input source such as video input cards, TV cards, built-in video, USB, and FireWire video sources.
Improvements of BTV Pro 5.0.1 over the previous version (BTV Pro 5.0)
- Fixed bug that caused only the first movie opened to output to FireWire
- Captures video even when the video input window is completely obscured
- New option to capture a single frame after a specified delay
- New shortcut keys for adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
BTV is available for US$35. You can find more information at Mr. Birdis Web site.