Ben Software has released an update for BTV Pro, bringing it to version 5.4.1. BTV Pro is a video capture app that is designed for video production and animation. The new version includes performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Ben Software:
Ben Bird announced today that version 5.4.1 of his popular Macintosh video software BTV Pro has been released.
BTV Pro is software for video capture, editing, and stop-motion animation. It also has advanced features such as timelapse capture, motion detection, and DV video input and output. It works with any Macintosh compatible video input source such as video input cards, TV cards, built-in video, USB, DV, and FireWire video sources.
The improvements of BTV Pro 5.4.1 over the previous version are:
- Fixed problems with the ioutput dv streami AppleScript command
- Fixed problems with the iget dv tape timei AppleScript command
- Fixed problem with DV devices not being recognised on non English language systems
- Fixed problems with video settings not being remembered
- New AppleScript commands to set the video and sound settings
You can find more information about the BTV Pro update at the Ben Software Web site. BTV Pro 5.4.1 is available for US$40.00.