Redcort Software has release a maintenance update for Virtual TimeClock Pro, bringing it to version 4.01. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The update features numerous bug fixes. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software & Development has released Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.01. Version 4.01 is a free maintenance update of their Virtual TimeClock 4 software released in July.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals, departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
Virtual TimeClock 4.01 Fixes & Changes:
- fix - The TimeClock can once again be sorted based on who is In and Out
- fix - TimeClock dates display properly when using non standard date formats
- fix - Report dates display correctly when using non standard date formats
- fix - iLeavei reports total correctly when using non standard date formats
- fix - Timecard Editor properly selects when using non standard date formats
- fix - The iLeave Balancei report again displays the proper ending date
- fix - Timecards align correctly for added/edited entries under Classic
- fix - Multiple computer license verification is now more robust
- fix - Intermittent memory leak that could cause out of memory messages
- fix - Improved index file integrity checking at program startup
- fix - Index files close more securely, preventing -39 errors on next open
- new - The iLeave Balancesi window (in Administration) is now resizable
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro update at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.01 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$179.00.