Redcort Software has release an update for Virtual TimeClock Pro, bringing it to version 4.9.4. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The update features several bug fixes and improved performance. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software today released version 4.9.4 of their award winning Virtual TimeClock Professional software.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals, departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
Virtual TimeClock 4.9.4 provides improved program usability for all Macintosh users. Fixes and enhancements include:
- Fixes a permissions issue when rebuilding indexes for data hosted on Mac OS X servers
- Removed duplicated Activities listed in the Export dialog box
- Salaried workers grouped by Activity now properly display their burdened wages allocated to the activities
- Timecards with daily totaling enabled now properly sub-total hours for the entire day regardless of how many entries were created for that day
- Timecard importing now directly supports multiple text file formats (.csv, .txt, .text, Mac or Windows text)
- The Worker option to not be shown in the TimeClock is now honored consistently in the TimeClock window
- A worker not shown in the TimeClock windows no longer is displayed in the Start/Stop dialog worker list. This fixes a program exception error when selecting non displayed workers
- Fixed an exception error that could occur when editing the timecard of a worker who is no longer being displayed in the TimeClock
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro update at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.9.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$179.00.