Redcort Software has release an update for Virtual TimeClock Pro, bringing it to version 4.2. Virtual TimeClock Pro is an employee time tracking and management app designed to replace mechanical punch card type time clocks. The update features automatic break deductions and other minor enhancements. According to Redcort Software:
Redcort Software today released Virtual TimeClock Professional 4.2 with several new, often requested program features.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is the powerful, easy to use software replacement for mechanical employee time clocks. Virtual TimeClock easily and accurately tracks worker arrivals, departures, hours worked, and overtime. A powerful, yet flexible reporting system prints timecards grouped by worker, department, job or client.
WHATiS NEW IN 4.2?
- Automatic break deductions
- New option to turn off totaling of hours for salaried workers (see the Calculations control panel)
- iCarboni release now runs native on OS X and OS 9 running Carbon library 1.4 or newer
- New iUnlocki button to manually unlock shared data files
- 4.2 contains literally dozens of minor improvements that enhance overall program reliability and use
You can find more information about the Virtual TimeClock Pro update at the Redcort Software Web site. Virtual TimeClock Pro 4.2 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$179.00.