See Jane Code has released an updater for JaneBUILDER. JaneBUILDER is a visual tool for PHP development in Classic Mac and Mac OS X. The new version includes new features and bug fixes. From See Jane Code:
See Jane Code today announced the release of JaneBUILDER for PHP and MySQL! 1.0.4 Now with support for JOINS! JaneBUILDER is a visual editor for PHP. JaneBUILDER allows users to build complex PHP pages with ease. The files created are native PHP (text) files that can be opened by any HTML tool or text editor and uploaded to your web server for deployment.
Whatis new in 1.0.4
- new feature: "Join" tool build joins logic
- new feature: "Auto-Join" tools build joins logic and result pages
- fixed: faster file saving
- added: command "d" to "donit save" dialog window
- changed: right justified menus in doc window
- fixed: bug in delete tool that would not generate a needed quote at end of line
- fixed: corrections to both PDF manuals
- fixed: jane viewer window is now called "JaneVIEWER"
- fixed: resize the docwindow window bug has been fixed
- Mac OS 9, 9.1, 10.x
- Access to PHP 4.x server
- Access to MySQL 3.23.xx server
- Telnet or SSH access to MySQL server
You can find more information on JaneBUILDER at the companyis Web site. The update is free to registered users, and the full version is priced at US$49.