Each year the Java Developeris Journal hosts an interactive Readeris Choice Award, where on-line visitors can submit their picks for the best software in the industry in a variety of categories. If youire a fan of WebObjects, please take a moment to testify to the power and flexbility of WebObjects by voting for it as the best application server. All votes are tallied by e-mail address, so you may only vote once (per e-mail account). Voting runs until May 31, 2001, and the results will be announced on Monday, June 4 at JavaOne 2001.
WebObjects software offers powerful capabilities that are perfect for developing and deploying Internet, intranet, extranet and e-commerce applications. No wonder it has become the worldis leading application server - a complete solution for creating the coolest dynamic web sites.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Using PrimeSense Tech for iPhone 8 3D Front Facing Camera
- Rumors about March Apple Event for iPhone SE and iPads Get Serious
- Game of Thrones 'A Dance with Dragons' iBooks Enhanced Edition on Preorder
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Unlimited Data Plan Comparison
- iPhone Prototypes Must Be Carried In A Special Case
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.