PagePlanet Software, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediateavailability of MGI 2.0 Beta 2 for the Macintosh.
MGI 2.0, a plug-in to 4Dis WebStar, adds a host of functionality fromcounters to form processing to E-commerce and a whole lot more. Over 100individual functions are now included.
There is no registration required. MGI 2.0 beta is a fully-functioningsoftware package with no timeouts. The beta will simply place a banner onthe top and bottom of all HTML pages served.
You can find more information on the latest beta version of MGI at the PagePlanet Software Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Get a Special Apple Watch Badge for Completing an Outdoor Workout on Earth Day
- macOS: Automatically Format Reminders With Date And Time
- For the Most Private Browsing Experience, Think Epic Browser
- Apple Music Launches Up Next Series with 6LACK Interview
- Apple Injury Reports Hint at Augmented Reality Glasses
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
- Apple and Others Will Build AIs That Will be Hard to Challenge
- Apple Runs Up Against State Censorship in China, Again
- Apple Offers Animated Look at Yaks, Waste, Breathing Buildings, and Artificial Sweat
- The Punycode Phishing Attack on Web Browsers Ain’t So Puny
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.