WeibeTech announced the immediate availability of the RT5x2 portable 5 terrabyte (TB) RAID. The RT5x2 includes two independent RAID 5 devices in the enclosure, and handles for carrying the system from location to location. WeibeTech is also offering the FFK-10 Field Kit, a specially designed hard case for transporting the RAID system. The RT5x2 sells for US$3199.95 without drives, and $9399.95 with drives. THe FFK-10 is priced at $279.95.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.