UNI SOFTWARE PLUS announced the availability of their flagship version control tool VOODOO Server 1.3 for Mac OS X.
VOODOO Server features a modern client/server architecture that benefits from the stability and performance of Mac OS X. The CodeWarrior plug-in offers a user-friendly version control solution that lets you keep track of all your files without having to deal with additional complexity and bureaucracy, all from inside the CodeWarrior IDE in an easy-to-use Mac-like style.
VOODOO Server is a version control system for software developers using Metrowerks CodeWarrior under Mac OS. VOODOO Server and the included CodeWarrior plug-in provide reliable and robust version control without adding the administrative overhead that often accompanies version control.
The unique client/server architecture forms the basis for a highly efficient and robust multi-user environment and avoids the risk of database corruption. VOODOO Serveris CodeWarrior plug-in lets you track all your files without having to deal with additional complexity and administrative overhead, all from inside the CodeWarrior IDE in an easy-to-use Macintosh style.
Using an innovative combination of delta storage and compression technology, VOODOO Server yields much better compression rates than most other version control tools. The typical savings are in the range 95 to 99 percent.
Being time zone aware and transferring data in encrypted and compressed form between the client and the server, VOODOO Server is the ideal tool even for scattered work groups who are connected via the Internet.
VOODOO Server offers a rich set of version control functionality in form of an OSA compliant API. An extensive AppleEvent dictionary makes it easy for you to write your own AppleScripts to automate arbitrary version control tasks.
Recent News See All »
- Apple's Siri Speaker Might Look Like a Miniature Mac Pro
- You Can Now Delete Uber Account Data Straight From The App
- DOK Malware Signed by Valid Developer Certificate (for Now)
- Apple Escalates Royalty Battle with Qualcomm, Suspends Payments
- Jimmy Iovine Wants Apple Music to Be a Movement in Pop Culture
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Certain iPhone News Contributors Need to get Their Rumors and Facts Straight
- Facebook, By Its Very Design, Cannot Avert the Tragedies it Creates
- Apple is Converting Mac Pro From a Fad to a Monster Graphics Platform
- Apple's Wireless Charging Could Use Your Wi-Fi Router in a New Way
- Blasts from the Past: Classic Mac Apps
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.