WebThing has updated their popular and powerful screen saver application, Setting Sun, to version 1.5. Setting sun takes advantage of OpenGL 3D acceleration to provide breathtaking screen savers. The new version adds a number of new modules, and full multiple monitor support. According to WebThing:
Iim pleased to announce a new release of Setting Sun, our high-endscreen saver featuring many 3D modules.
Setting Sun requires Mac OS 8.1 or later, with QuickDraw 3D andOpenGL recommended. http://www.webthing.net/settingsun/
Major changes for 1.5 are:
- Four new modules: Clock, Iconifier, Flash, and Tunnel
- Full multiple monitor support, allowing multiple faders to run simultaneously across all displays
- New option to fade on startup
- Faders now run at the same rate independently of machine speed
- Fixed crash opening preferences window if OpenGL not present
- Fixed memory leak in Slide Show and Image Cube
Setting Sun is available for US$20. You can find more information at the WebThing web site.