Wildform has released a new version of Wild fx (previously SWfX), bringing it to version 3.0. Wild fx is a utility designed for creating custom Flash text animations. The latest version features over 100 new effects and other performance enhancements. According to Wildform:
Wildform, creators of video and animation software, today announced the release of Wild fx 3.0, a major upgrade to their highly popular Flash text animation software, previously sold under the name SWfX.
Wild fx 3.0 is a feature rich text animation software with 417 effects that work with a useris installed fonts, including double-byte characters such as Japanese and Chinese. With Wild fx creating a text animation is as easy as entering text and selecting an effect.
Among the major new features of Wild fx 3.0 are:
- More than 100 new effects
- 45 inifinitely customizable effects
- Ability to generate new effects templates without requiring any programming knowledge
- Ability to add background images, add text fills, gradients and strokes
- Automatic text justification
- A host of automated Flash functions such as links, custom variables, looping, on-click actions, etc
- Support for double-byte characters such as Japanese and Chinese
You can find more information about the Wild fx 3.0 release at the Wildform Web site. Wild fx 3.0 upgrades are available for US$25.00 for SWfX users, while the full version is available for US$39.00.