Daystar Technology announced the immediate availability of the XLR8 ProView USB video capture system for the Mac on Wednesday. The ProView USB connects to your Mac via USB 2.0 and lets you stream video from any device via S-Video or RCA connectors. It can capture video in raw or QuickTime formats at 640x480 resolution and 29.97 frames per second, and supports drag-and-drop placement in iMovie. The XLR8 ProView USB is available at the Daystar Technology Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.