SyncoRO Soft has released a new version of <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 2.0. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The latest release features several new enhancements including XML catalog support and configurable external tools. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the <oXygen/> XML Editor version 2.0.
<oXygen/> XML editor supports XML, XSD, XSL, DTD. <oXygen/> brings together the top todayis technologies Java and XML. With a powerful Code-Insight and a flexible approach to XML editing it allows users to manage all XML related documents.
This release improves most of the oXygen features and adds new ones like configurable document templates and plugins.
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 2.0:
- Tree view/edit
- Spell checking
- XML Catalog support
- Configurable external tools
- Auto-generation of required element content
- Display EOL/EOF
- Soft wrapping - the user can turn text wrapping on/off
- Options dialog re-design
- Added Syntax Highlight for Java, C, C++, SQL, PHP, Perl, Shell and Batch
- Open file at cursor
- Enable/Disable Code-Insight
- Open external schema
- Better handling of Look And Feels
- Auto deleting the end tag
- Changed the plugins mechanism
- Four plugins available
You can find more information about the latest <oxygen/> XML Editor release at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor 2.0 is available starting at US$74.00.