SyncoRO Soft has released a new v ersion of <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 4.0. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The latest release features numerous enhancements including multiple XSLT debugging support and new viewing options. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the release of the <oXygen/> XML Editor, version 4.0.
Version 4 of <oXygen/> XML Editor improves further the usability and adds new features, the most important one being a full featured XSLT debugger in the standalone version.
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 4.0:
- Debugging perspective
- Multiple XSLT engine support for debugging
- Full control over the debugging process
- Pause the debugger execution with breakpoints
- Call stack debugger view
- Trace history debugger view
- XPath watch debugger view
- Debugger support for imported/included stylesheets and for XML entities
- Templates debugger view
- Variables debugger view
- Dynamic output generation during debugging
- Multiple debugger output views
- Docbook with XInclude support
- and more...
You can find more information about the latest <oxygen/> XML Editor release at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor is available starting at US$74.00.