SyncoRO Soft has released an update for <oxygen/> XML Editor, bringing it to version 4.2. <oxygen/> XML Editor is an editing utility designed for Web development. The update features new viewing options and expanded controls. According to SyncoRO:
We are glad to announce the release of the <oXygen/> XML Editor, version 4.2.
Version 4.1 of <oXygen/> XML Editor adds as main features the XSLT Debugger for the Eclipse plugin and support for file system folders in projects
New in <oXygen/> XML Editor 4.2:
- Schema Model View
- Content completion shows schema documentation
- Annotated XML schemas
- Contrast control
- User control over the transformation in progress
- Improved search support
- Breakpoint operations enhancements
- Allow to define XSLT extensions locations
- Ready to use JSP 1.2 XML editing support
You can find more information about the <oxygen/> XML Editor update at the <oxygen/> XML Editor home page. <oxygen/> XML Editor is available starting at US$74.00.