Computer Support has released an update for Xupport, bringing it to version 1.3.1. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The update features actualizations and bug fixes. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 1.3.1 update released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 1.3.1:
- Main browser extended
- Network port list actualized (iTunes sharing)
- Firewall examples actualized (iTunes sharing)
- "Connect to ... on port" extended with ssh, daap (iTunes) and http protocol
- Minor bug fix in protocol in the "bootable" backup section
- Minor bug fix in network drawer (StartupItems of firewall and network optimizer)
You can find more information about the Xupport update at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport 1.3.1 is free for registered users, while the ful version is available for US$20.00.