Computer Support has released an update for Xupport, bringing it to version 1.3.6. Xupport is a configuration utility designed to provide GUI for manual configuration. The update features improved progress indicator and other minor enhancements. According to Computer Support:
Xupport 1.3.6 update released.
Xupport provides a clean GUI (Graphical User Interface) to configure many Mac OS X options, that are not or hard to configure manually, and more. It includes several unix command to optimize and secure your Mac, and activates features that are disabled by default.
Changes in Xupport 1.3.6:
- Enable "Show All Files" in Dock-folders
- Minor bug fix in the "Swap file" resetting function
- Minor changes in the "Swap file" statistics function
- Deleting "Swap files" improved (Volume selection)
- Improved progress indicator
You can find more information about the Xupport update at the Computer Support Web site. Xupport 1.3.6 is free for registered users, while the ful version is available for US$20.00.