Pixologic, Inc. has released a new demo version of ZBrush 1.55. ZBrush is a digital imaging app designed for 3D graphic artists. Version 1.55 features new several enhancements including the ZSphere modeling tool and enriched texturing. According to Pixologic:
Pixologic, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the new ZBrush 1.55 Demo.
The new ZBrush 1.55 Demo enables digital artists to experience all the innovative, award-winning features ZBrush has to offer. Previously, the ZBrush Demo was limited to items found in ZBrush 1.23b. This new trial version has been updated to introduce users to all the powerful tools and enhancements theyill receive in the ZBrush Commercial Version.
Some of these enhancements include:
- New ground-breaking ZSphere 3D modeling tool
- New painting and sculpting tools
- Enriched texturing features
- Enhanced lighting and rendering options such as global-illumination shadows
- Customizable, streamlined interface
You can find more information about the ZBrush demo at the Pixologic, Inc. Web site. ZBrush 1.55 will be released at Macworld for US$399.00.