DXoft has released updates for Get Info and Software & Hardware Tracker. Get Info 2.1.1 and Software & Hardware 4.1.1 are relational databases designed to let individual users track information about their computer configuration or store and organize useful information about computer products. The updates fix minor cosmetic and performance issues. According to DXoft:
Software & Hardware Tracker 4.1.1 is now available. Itis a free update for Software & Hardware Tracker 4 users and resolves several minor issues in the original 4.x releases. A complete list of changes in this version is available on the productis Web page.
Here are the main changes in version 4.1.1:
- In the Workstation Tracker, fixed a bug in the "Go to Start Layout" script: the very first "Sort" step was included by mistake and has been deleted
- In the Product Tracker, updated the "Operating System" value list to include Palm OS
- The manual has been extensively revised
DXoft Get Info 2.1.1 is now available. Itis a free upgrade for Dxoft Get Info users and resolves several minor issues in the original 2.x releases. A complete list of changes in this version is available on the productis web page.
Main changes in version 2.1.1 (11/5/2001):
- Fixed a few cosmetic problems under Mac OS X
- Licensed the "Mac OS" and "Built for Mac OS X" logos from Apple
You can find more information about the updates for Get Info and Software & Hardware Tracker at the DXoft Web site. Get Info 2.1.1 is available for US$14.00 and Software & Hardware 4.1.1 is available for US$15.00.