Waves in Motion has released a new version of Analyzer, bringing it to version 3.0. Analyzer is a database diagnostic analyzer designed to work with FileMaker Pro. Version 3.0 has several improved features and performance enhancements. According to Waves in Motion:
Waves in Motion today released Analyzer 3.0, a brand-new database analysis tool designed to take the guesswork out of building and documenting FileMaker Pro solutions.
Analyzer pinpoints common database errors with its unique red Problem Dot system that identifies broken relationships, broken value lists, missing scripts and more. In a glance, Analyzer provides all dependencies for fields, layouts, buttons on layouts, relationships, scripts, script steps, value lists and passwords. With expanded hot linking capabilities, users can jump to information about a referenced item with a single click, and work across databases in both directions.
- Supports Macintosh & Mac OS X
- Works with FileMaker Developer 5.5
- Provides detailed information on any element
- Searches any database element
- Shows red Problem Dots indicating potential errors
- Provides comprehensive object reference lists
- Hotlinks between related elements
- Provides complete project history
- Allows detailed notes on any element
- Creates difference reports to track changes
- Integrates with Visualizer 1.0 (Mac only)
You can find more information about the new version of Analyzer at the Waves in Motion Web site. Analyzer 3.0 is available for US$289.00.