The Omni Group has released an update for its diagramming app, OmniGraffle, bringing it to version 1.1.2. The new version has bug fixes and new features. According to The Omni Group:
Today, The Omni Group Shipped OmniGraffle 1.1.2 the ultimate diagramming application built for Mac OS X. Included in the latest release are bug fixes and performance enhancements. See release notes for a detailed list of changes. OmniGraffle 1.1.2 is a full featured, native application written specifically for Mac OS X.
- Fixed some problems with items overlapping in large hierarchical layout.
- Importing of the newer OmniOutliner files is working.
- Added some feedback when loading shape files.
- Wasnit possible to click on a resize knob when zoomed to 400% or greater.
- Shapes with no text in them and newly created line labels now default to using the same font as the text tool.
- Imported TIFF images were blurry.
- Was getting the wrong knob when connecting a line to another line.
- The template preferences was losing the selection.
- Was not possible to connect to grouped graphics.
- Added a bar line ending.
- Free standing lines can now be aligned with other graphics.
You can find more information about OmniGraffle at The Omni Groupis Web site. OmniGraffleis price has been permanently reduced to US$59.95.