Trifinity Software has released a maintenance update for Time Track, bringing it to version 1.2.3. Time Track is a tracking app designed for professionals that are paid based on time spent. The maintenance update features numerous bug fixes. According to Trifinity Software:
Trinfinity Software released today an update to Time Track, itis popular "time tracking" software.
This update fixes the following bugs:
- Fixed a bug that caused an OutOfBoundsException to occur in the Rate Calculator
- Fixed a bug that caused a NilObjectException too occur when running Time Track on a locked volume, like a disk image, and pressing the Start button
- Fixed a bug that caused the special "Launch Time Track" file to opened and displayed when the user turned on the "Launch Time Track when you start your computer" option
- Fixed a bug in the File->Open Log menu item that was displaying invisible files
- Fixed another bug in the Rate Calculatoris log file popup menu that was displaying invisible files
- Fixed a bug that caused the License Agreement to be shown each time the application was launched even though the user had already agreed to it
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when reading an old Time Track 1.0.3 preferences file
- The Open Log menu in the File menu is now disabled if there are no logs
You can find more information about the Time Track update at the Trifinity Software Web site. Time Track 1.2.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.95.