Apple released iMovie 10.1.1 on Tuesday, a bug fix release that addresses five different issues, including a problem with YouTube sharing. Other issues include editing fixes, playback of Sony XAVC S clips, still image display, and an issue with Library lists.
Apple's patch notes:
What’s New in Version 10.1.1
- Resolves an issue with YouTube sharing that could prevent sign in for users with multiple accounts
- Fixes a problem that could prevent White Balance adjustments from being applied to clips
- Sony XAVC S clips captured at 100 fps or 120 fps now play correctly
- Resolves an issue that could lead to incorrect display of still images
- Clips are now copied when dragged from the Project Media container to events in the Library list
- Stability improvements
You can download the update through the Mac App Store.