Apple rolled out a 10-pack discounted bundle of iPads to its education market Tuesday. MacRumors reported that the company is promoting the bundles directly to educational institutions with discounts of US$20 per unit, or $40 per unit if purchased with AppleCare.
The bundles will be packaged together, and the packs will include a USB-to-Dock connector and power adapter for each unit, but just a single set of documentation.
- BF822LL/A: iPad Wi-Fi (16GB) $4,790
- BF825LL/A: iPad Wi-Fi (16GB) with AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad - Auto Enroll $5,580
- BF823LL/A: iPad Wi-Fi (32GB) $5,790
- BF826LL/A: iPad Wi-Fi (32GB) with AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad - Auto Enroll $6,580
- BF824LL/A: iPad Wi-Fi (64GB) $6,790
- BF827LL/A: iPad Wi-Fi (64GB) with AppleCare Protection Plan for iPad - Auto Enroll $7,580
Apple’s online education store is currently showing iPads at full price for individuals to purchase.